How to Use SP Flash Tool
SP Means the Smartphone Flash tool, so if we want want to flash a device, then we can easily use the SP Flash tool. It is the most popular tool for flash a device. if you want to know how can you use the SP tools, then please read the below message carefully, Here we will share with you the full process of SP Tool Uses.
First of all you need to download any version of SP tools into your Computer. Check the below download link for your matching device. After successful download, please install it into your Computer. then Open SmartPhone Flash Tool and Select scatter file and click download tab. Then Connect your smartphone via USB cable with your desktop, wait some moments, the flash process will be running. Please wait until Flash successfully completed, then disconnect the phone to PC.
1. Flash use MTK-CPU based model: MT6589, MT6582, MT6577, MT6595, MT6592, MT6575, MT6572, MT6573
2. Flash Stock Rom: Flash scatter based Stock ROM and Custom ROM on the Android Smartphone. Upgrade your smartphone from the current running firmware to an older and newer firmware file.
3. Format smartphone: This feature you can format any Android running on the MediaTek Chipset phones. Load the Scatter file and connect your smartphone to the computer and press on Format button.
4. Flash Recovery: Be-side Flashing the complete custom ROM and any stock ROM, it also enables you to flash the recovery file. For Flash recovery, you also need to load the Scatter file.
Support Device: MT6595/6752/6580/6570/6753/6732/6795/8163/8590/6735/8173/2601.
NB: This SmartPhone tool also allows users to format phone EMMC, NAND, and SDMMC flash.
SP Flash Tool V5 for Windows PC
SP Tool Download V5 for Linux
SP Flash Tool V3
- After flashing a wrong preloader, your Android devices will be completely dead.
- We will not responsible if you also make any/all mistakes or bricked your mobile or tablet.
Credits: MediaTek Inc