World Diabetes Day 2020
World Diabetes Day is a campaign to increase global awareness about diabetes around the world. Most of the people of the world are attack by Diabetes. The World Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the World Health Organization declared November 14, 1991, as Diabetes Day for the high incidence of diabetes worldwide. From since every year, November 14 has been declared as World Diabetes Day.
World Diabetes Day slogan 2020
Every Year in Diabetes day has some slogan for increase awareness about Diabetes. The World Diabetes Day 2020 Slogan is “The Nurse and Diabetes”. The campaign aims to raise awareness around the crucial role that nurses play in supporting people living with diabetes
World Diabetes day Theme
Here gives all diabetes day theme from 2013 to 2020
- 2013: Protect our Future: Diabetes Education and Prevention.
- 2014: Go Blue for Breakfast.
- 2015: Healthy Eating.
- 2016: Eyes on Diabetes.
- 2017: Women and diabetes – our right to a healthy future.
- 2018–2019: The Family and Diabetes – diabetes concerns every family
- 2020: The Nurse and Diabetes
When is World Diabetes Day?
Every year 14 November is world diabetes day. The World Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the World Health Organization selected 14 November for as same birthday as it’s medicine inventor. Scientist Frederick Banting & Scientist Charles Best was the invention the diabetes medicine. Frederick Banting was born on 14 November, now that it is celebrated as world diabetes day.
World Diabetes Day Events Ideas
- On 14 November takes different types of step for World Diabetes Day. All diabetes affected people can join Exercise in blue or join the Global Diabetes Walk for celebrating World Diabetes Day. Take some necessary steps for world diabetes day events
- Exhibitions and conferences cover a wide range of diabetes-related topics and include meetups.
- Spread awareness about the World Diabetes Day campaign.
- Medical professionals and diabetic member associations get together in this event to network, support, and provide help or assistance to anyone living with this condition.
- Talk about how to lead a healthier lifestyle, prevent diabetes or lower one’s risk.
- Blood tests and free consultations in campaigns help scan patients for diabetes.
World Diabetes Day Quote & Message
We can send some text messages for spreading awareness about diabetes. We send this message to our family members or our friends’ circle. Here you can get some message about the occasion of World Diabetes Day.
- Life is not promised so it is important to remember that every moment should be cherished. Remember to take care of yourself on World Diabetes Day.
- On this World Diabetes Day, we must all remember to eat vegetables, exercise daily, and drink water to ensure good health. Happy Diabetes Day.
- This year on 14th November celebrate World Diabetes Day by coming together and making people aware of diabetes. Happy World Diabetes Day.
- Laughter is the best medicine. But if you have diabetes you should try insulin. Wish you a happy and safe World Diabetes Day.
- Even if you have diabetes, don’t let diabetes have you. Take control of your own life and help to improve the future. Wish you a happy and safe World Diabetes Day.
- On November 14, go blue and celebrate World Diabetes Day.
- Never feel like your life is ending because you have diabetes. Make the most of your life and be grateful for what you have. Best wishes on World Diabetes Day.
- Support your family and friends suffering from diabetes and help them get through it. Best wishes on World Diabetes Day.
Conclusion: We hope you are more aware of Diabetes. In this post, you will get information about World Diabetes Day. Pray for you & your family for saving from Diabetes. If you like this post, then please share it with your friends. If you like this type of article then you can bookmark this website. Thank You